Welcome to Wellness Family Medicine
New COVID-19 Information (2021 Update)
During the COVID-19 epidemic, we request the following:
- It is now a requirement of waiting in your car while filling out forms and waiting to see the doctor/NP. We have closed our in-office waiting room.
- Patients coming to the office for an appointment, should check in with the receptionist and then wait in the car until called back.
- If coming for COVID-19 testing, a nurse will go to their car and test there.
- Only the patient may come inside the office, unless it’s necessary to bring a caregiver or parent..
- Patients needing to be seen are urged to make telemedicine appointments. They call us from their smart phone, make the appointment and then they receive an email from us with instructions on how to prepare for and attend the virtual appointment.Patients can see the doctor in the comfort of their home and not risk coming into contact with the virus.
- During this time of increase patient load, there are times during the day our call volume increases substantially. This results in longer than average times to return calls. Thank you for your patience.
- We are closed on Fridays. We check the portal every day. Please consider using the portal as your messages will be dealt with more promptly and efficiently than if you leave a voice mail.
- Questions? Please call (864) 591-0992 or Click here to send us an email.
- We are closed on Fridays. We check the portal every day. Please consider using the portal as your messages will be dealt with more promptly and efficiently than if you leave a voicemail.
We Provide State of the Art Toxicologic Services Addressing Issue of Attribution and Treatment
We Specialize in:
- Targeted Medical Care in the areas of Occupational Medicine & Toxicology
- Clinical and Consultative Services
- DOT Drug Screening
- $75 DOT Physicals. Learn how to save $10. details
- FAA Physicals details
- OSHA Physicals
- Additional specialized physical, exams, and screening
PARTICULAR AREAS OF INTEREST
Dr. Early’s particular areas of interest are in adverse health effects from low level occupational and environmental toxin exposure:
- Heavy Metals
- Irritant Gases
We look forward to working with you and please contact us with any questions.